What a day so far !!! @ @ @!!!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day started with yogi-b hip hop waking me up. With his Peelingss song " kadhal ennai kadalika villai". It was already late when i finished up with my BF. Came running to get the Most Trrible, i am sorry temendous mode of transport " my coll bus". My coll bus never stops in the stop. V go t to get in on the run.. As i got in, a sir raised his voice to ask the driver whether he can stop the bus for some more time. Driver turned and started scolding me as he thought i was the one who askd him . lol . he started scolding." nee veeta vittu sekaram varavendiyadhu than ye, adhu idhu.. blah bla.. .sing in the rain " What a morning u r having, my friend said as he came and sat near me. After eating 1/2 kgs mud. 1/4 kgs thusi full stomach la came to coll . My fate was already there before me.. I ran and ran and ran from staff rooms to labs to rest rooms just for the piece of chalk. thanks to a junior who hit me with a chalk. I finally got one. There i finished my marathon. Huh . now in the lab. Posting My day's events hoping that my noon wont be the same.
Meet you soon
Nirmal

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP