Love Actually is every where (Is all around)

Saturday, July 12, 2008

I am posting after a long time. Wanted to get back to this blogging world as soon as i can. May be this is the post which i have to start with.

Love actually is a movie, i saw two days back. Purely a feel good movie.

Line: Its christmas time, Love is everywhere . Few untold Love are being told in the eve of christmass. Happies ENdings...
Director has given a lot of Dimensions for love.
After seeing this movie. I can see love is all around me.. My own friends writing love poems and love stories. Juniors writing poems about his love for coll. Me loving my long travel for col .
I ll share some song i like ... (Videos)

This is the song from the movie ENCHANTED.


DOnt worry ,Be happy


About This Blog

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP