ITs my space.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

HI all. Thanks for your support. I am trying to update my blog almost daily. This post is for those who are failing to catch up with daily activities in the class. And before that its time to announce the Winners of the latest poll. Bala and Dhana Got equal no of Votes and they are the winners. Our Friend satya chandran has started a blog. I just read it. Its so informative. I can say more informative than mine. Hope he will give us treat in the form of his posts in upcoming days. The link for his blog is http://growthroughlife.blogspot.com/ . This Non ending theory hours and especially one subject is killing us even in our dreams. Culturals dates confirmed i think. It might be on 26th of march.Sports events had already started. CSE secured silver in Kabadi.Our star player Jaikumar has failed some what to satisfy our expectations. Once side v r having fun in our cadet camp(NCC)and on the other side i am very much worried about my color. LOl. Ill keep u posted with latest informations.

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP