Ippudiyum mokka podamudiyuma?

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Note:Warning!This is only for the brave ones who stand what ever mokka their friends put.Others are requested not to get into blood shed.

Morning 5.50. I got up to learn.But nothing is going inside.Only option i have s to play cricket in my system.Tat reminded me of tomoro's exam.Graphics has developed a lot.From the line drawings to the exact replica of the human.But why r v still supposed to learn those theory stuff?Are those theory stuff really necessary for doing well in the field of graphics?I dont think so. I am not saying no need to learn basics. I want our educational system to be more practical.I kno i am pretty much boring.Becoz this software engineering is boring me that much.I dont kno were i am headin towards in this semester.I kinda felt very vague after writing maths exam. My head was full of numbers and were ever i see, i can see them.NUMERS! NUMBERS! NUMBERS!Sheesh..(My calci would have cried,as u do now... lol.)Today i proved indians can beat aussies(atleast in the computer games),Secret of my energy is filter coffee.. :). i am searching for lyrics of all my fav songs. This will help me to bore my friends in college for sometime.(Why blood?? same Blood!!)

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP