Its My space

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Its been days since i blogged. This mini project and unit tests kept me totally away from blogging. Now i finished the version one of my software and its ready to be released any time. After hearing from the users, ill try to enhance my software and will try to come up with the next version(Enda over ra scene podaran nu pakarengala.. Modhalla en project mam okay pandrangalannu papom)
Idha konja nalla enna velam mo nadandhupochu.My B certificate exam in NCC got over, That was a big story. If i start with that there wont be any space in my blog.Seniors farewell,Sports day,culturals all fast approaching.Prem and co are the lone winners for the CS dept while Men's kabadi and Girl's volley team came runners.Atleast Next year v shld try to bring the over all championship to the dept.:)

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP