Eventful week

Friday, March 28, 2008

There cant be any better week than this in sri sairam engineering coll. All the biggies, culturals, farewel, sports meet, project exhibition ... all in quick successions.. This is a special week for cseians like us.. Over all winners in Culturals... Thanks to seniors... they did their best.... I have to mention about the dance ... both farewell dance by third yrs and the cultural dance were so awesome.. what an energy... what an attitude... it was really a treat to the audience like us...Though my first stage performance dint go well,Dance and the presentation prevented me from getting blasted.. LOl...
All the excitement is fading away as the nightmare is fast approaching... Exam bootham has alreay sent its servant model exam to our coll. I hav to get ready for the fight... I am not updating myself regularly.. so my postings are becoming very rare in my blog...
Hope i find my rhythm soon... TIll then bye from nirmal..

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP