One fine rainy day

Saturday, November 7, 2009

I always used to wonder what happens to broadband during the last four days of the month. The speed will get decreased,Most of the time it wont get connected. Last month end i had the same problem,Actually four lights blinking in my modem will say internet connected and that time only 3 lights were blinking(I used to wonder am i a comp.sci student??I dont know the ways to solve so many problems even in my P.C)I called the concerned officer, the first question he asked me was, How many lights blinking sir? i told the same old story. 3 only blinking its been like this for a while blah.. blah.. He askd me to follow some steps, He said like i dunno anything about the computer(Every compsci student will get angry if he is treated like this).He then said try connecting now. I connected the internet and it got connected the Webpage of Google appeared in no time. I bent down to check how many lights are blinking. That time no light was proper. Then it got settled to three lights, I checked browsing again,It was working. I called the officer to tel him that internet got connected and i added that only 3 lights are blinking, He replied, "Sir why are you asking that sir? Internet working sir. What else you need. I said that light might not have gone fuse because once i restart my modem its blinking. he got tensed. Sir internet working sir. Why asking unnecessary questions sir?. I Said to my self, "Nirmal sir internet is working sir!shut up and browse sir!". I wrote the JTO exam and i dint get selected. In a way i am feeling good. Else some one else will be writing this post in his or her blog about me.

Ps: I remember one of my friends saying this. He was preparing hard for his placements(Hr interviews and all that).He was very frustrated that internet is not working and called the customer service number, A guy had picked up and had asked "Sir tel me your name". My friend amidst all the chaos started saying what he had prepared for his "Tel me about yourself question"(I am a confident and energetic person, I like to work as a team i am self motivated.lol)

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP