SAVE THE LAST DANCE

Thursday, July 2, 2009

{cast : Julia Stiles, sean patrick thomas, kerry washington }

Plot: Sara moves to live with her dad after the death of her mom. That was the neighbourhood of black people. There she get to know derick who teaches her hip-hop /steps. Derek comes to know about sara's passion of becoming professional ballerina and she has given up balle as she thought it was her fault her mom died. Derek makes sara re-live her dream and she gets recruited by the best balle school.

My Thoughts: I had seen step up series and few other dance movies. I saw this movie was on the list of must see dance movies. Ya, It has dance,it has a bit of sentiment, romance and all that . But it dint impress me as step up did. I mean dance wise. After seeing this movie, I read the review of save the dance 2(OMG!! It said dont watch it,if you liked STLD 1).So planning not to take a risk now.

Verdict : 5/10. If you are a balle fan and if you wanna catch up with simple and easy steps in hip-hop. GO for it. This movie teaches you "how to sit the hip-hoppy way".

See you
Nirmal

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP