Crazy week ahead..

Friday, May 9, 2008

One more battle to go.(i mean one more exam)Data warehousing and mining.V are the First batch writing this subject,Hope we get through it easily.Actually the exam is not worrying me,the thing is after exam from 1.30 to 8 we are suposed to attend classes for campus placements.sheesh.. I am really scared..

Placement Schedule as far as i know..
14th,15th- TCS(Mostly i wont get through as i dint prepare anything)
Actually to say the truth,I dont even thought of preparing.I need to work up a lot,Work out with my technical knowledge,My lingua.. Everything half baked now.

20th- Keane(so if i dint get through TCS i have 5 full days to work hard and prepare for this carriter(keane)That too if everything goes my way.

5 major Biggies are not coming now,CTS,HCL,SATHYAM,INFY,WIPRO.
Think We have ACCENTURE as Dream run.Its scheduled on 30th i think. Hope i get through one of those companies and eager to get placed just to write about my experiences in the HR interview.. LOL.

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP