My views on the match Calcutta Knight Riders Vs Chennai Super kings.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Match:

First thing that went wrong is Toss, I think dhadha dint take much concern about the pitch,but choose to bat. From that Wicket of Mccullam everything went wrong. My team lost wickets in regular intervals, all the ones who were expected to put a great show failed to do their part. Crowd was so responding but that dint help my favorites to put up a good total, 148 easily chaceble. Then came the parthiv patel and Hayden they dint do ny big mistakes, they played their part well. After the wicket of parthiv patel Dhoni came, HE is the one I like most as a captain and like least as a player. He is a batsman, sorry i can’t call him as a batsman, My heart wont allow that. He is the one who relies on his milk shakthi(NO its not cokkie u think)Its the power he gets from milk. Other that that, He dont even Know to play a single good clean short. Everything wil be a miss hit. I think he has never read the Text book shorts yet,

Coming to Entertainment:

I think this is also a reason for the KOlkatta not performing today. there is No SRK to cheer them up, He is on a tour for some award function i think. HE is not here, But see this , VIjay is here to support chennai team, No one is saying anything about him or not even showing him. He was shown only once, Drums shiva mani got more mentioning than Vijay... THe so called Next super star... Pity on him..

Youngsters I figured out:

I have to mention about Goni and Lakshmi rattan shukla.. Goni, is tall, have every feature and characteristics of a fast bowler. I think he will be a useful find for India. Lakshmi Ratan shukla… Wow he played his innings in style... with out him, CalcuttaCheers to those guys.. would have been bowled out within 100..

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP