ITs My Space

Monday, January 28, 2008

Today:

The day of coll after the semester results will always have mixed emotions. Today was one of those days. students asking for marks, congratulating there friends, cajoling there friends. giving support to their pals who haven't scored much. Today we had this seminar on .NET by TCS. It was actually scheduled as a two day seminar, But due to some reasons, it just lasted for some two hours. To say the truth it would have been quite informative for those who know C# or .NET. We students know neither, it was like Greek and Latin for us. We managed to sit there all through the session.

Gilli retires:

One of the finest sportsman, wicket keeper batsman's last day today. He announced his retirement officially. When i heard him speak in the press meet, i was so impressed. He said, " I realized that i started moving slowly when i dropped lakshman's catch, This is the reason for my announcement". What a sportsman he is! The guy who replaces Gilli will be in trouble for sure. Lets wish him a good life outside cricket. Long live his fame.


Blogging:

I am so new to this world of blogging. I had visited so many blogs and i started writing it only after i saw a debate on blogging in NDTV. Now there are more than million bloggers and i am proud to be one among them. Though not many people visit my blog except few of my friends, I enjoy blogging. I feel like a journalist while analysing or writing about something. Many of our college seniors are having some wonderful blogs. I came across AMIR KHAN's blog a few days back. It had everything which will make u interesting. Soon ill post the links of some wonderful blogs which i keep visiting frequently. The technology has risen to such a height that Reliance has already introduced mobile Blogging.


Something new:


As few of my friends suggested, i like to make my blog more
interesting for the visitors by putting some technical questions or puzzles in the blog. And the Winners will be declared the THE HERO OF THE DAY. Please do leave some suggestions for making it more interesting.


Thought for the day:
The Most time you will have to spend in your life is with yourself. So make yourself as interesting as possible. :)

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP