Totally WEiRd.

Thursday, June 7, 2007

WAts going on around me.. i dunno wat had happened to me,i suddenly started worrying about the world around me.(though i am just sitting in the house enjoying the hols).
Many stuffs happening around me,huh,Sheesh... this 30 hour helmet rule. i dunno clearly yet . u kno??? r v supposed to wear helmet.. yeah its for our wish,thats wat government has said.
I had superb day seeing how people implement a thing when it is a rule.i saw a man riding a splender with wife and children( all four of them wearing helmet)comedy...
another guy with full loads and stuff in his tvs fifty wearing helmet..huh..that time it looked to me how crazy these ppl r.i dint do well in this sem.(i am boring,i kno for sure....because its boring like hel for me. ha ha ha)lately i read Eric Segal's Love story ,must read genere. good love story written in 1970s.but wen u read it u will not feel so.enough for nw. will try to bore u more in upcoming posts. c u.

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP